Dr. Philippe D. Elalouf
Dental surgeon in Geneva
Cutting-edge dental care.
Dr. Elalouf welcomes you by appointment at his dental medicine practice in Geneva. You can consult him for various different types of dental treatment.
Dr. Elalouf has been a Doctor of Dental Medicine since 1986, and opened his practice in 1991. With over 25 years of experience, your dental surgeon in Geneva looks after his patients with a personalised approach in a safe and reliable environment.
Dr. Philippe D. Elalouf has international training:
- • DOCTORATE IN DENTAL MEDICINE. Graduate of the University of Montreal
• SWISS FEDERAL DIPLOMA AS A MEDICAL SURGEON. University of Geneva.
• CERTIFICATE IN ADVANCED GENERAL DENTISTRY. University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia.
• POST-DOCTORATE IN PERIODONTICS. University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia.
• CERTIFICATES IN IMPLANTOLOGY. University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, USA - University of Leuven, Belgium.
• UNIVERSITY DIPLOMA IN SURGERY AND PROSTHETIC AND IMPLANT DENTISTRY at the University of Paris V, Paris Descartes University
• MEMBER OF THE AMERICAN ACADEMY OF PERIODONTOLOGY
Your dental surgeon regularly participates in continuing professional development in order to hone his skills.
Are you suffering from toothache and wish to consult a dental surgeon?
Make an appointment with Dr. Philippe D. Elalouf.